Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenge - Colour Challenge #013

| on
21:00
Hello and welcome to my blog. 
I am Denita, and you are visiting me in Australia. 
I hope you are enjoying the inspire.create.stamping Challenges 'Colour Challenge' #013? 
We would love to see you Colour Challenge creations in our gallery, and you can add your creations here.

We are using the colours inspired from the 
Sale-a-Bration 'Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper'. 
Don't worry if you don't have the DSP - create something fabulous with the colours above; Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight & Lemon-Lime Twist.

'You are simply Amazing'
I have used 4 Sale-a-Bration products for my creations:
*'Bubbles & Fizz DSP', 'Amazing You' stamp set & '3/8" Shimmer Ribbon Pack'
**'Celebrate You Thinlit Dies'

*FREE with a $90AUD purchase
**FREE with a $180AUD purchase 

Starting out with the SAB 'Bubbles & Fizz DSP', I made some mini envelopes using the 'Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies' Box Die. Adding coordinating cardstock as the backing, and adding the slit to the cardstock to hold the flap of the envelope in place.

*My friend Sara has made similar style envelopes for the 'Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop'. Sara is clever and has a little photo tutorial. Be like Sara
My envelopes are the same but different, and I hope you get the opportunity to make some for yourself. 
The 'Whisper White' cards are custom made to fit the envelopes measuring 5 1/2" (scored at 2 3/4") x 4 3/4" or 14cm (scored at 7cm) x 12cm

A handful of cuteness, wrapped with some 'Bermuda Bay Shimmer Ribbon' from the SAB '3/8" Shimmer Ribbon Pack'.
A ready made pack of cards & envelopes to keep in your stash for everyone and for any occasion. 

Thankyou for being here, and I hope you have been inspired with all the lovliness of the 'Bubbles & Fizz DSP' Colour Challenge! I can't wait to see what the inspire.create.stamping Challenges Design Team have for us but most of all what you will create. 
D xox

SALE-A-BRATION - the biggest sale of the year!
When you spend $90AUD you earn 1 FREE Level 1 Sale-a-Bration item.
When you spend $180AUD you earn 1 FREE Level 2 Sale-a-Bration item OR 2 FREE Level 1 Sale-a-Bration items. 
Click here to be taken to the 2nd release Sale-a-Bration Brochure.

Below are all the products used for my 'Inspire.Create.Stamping Colour Challenge #013' creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And you can visit the 2018 Occasions Catalogue - available now until 31st June 2018.
And if you spend $90AUD you can choose 1 FREE Level 1 item, or spend $180AUD you can 1 FREE Level 2 item or 2 Level 1 items from the 1st release Sale-a-Bration Brochure, or from the 2nd release Sale-a-Bration Brochure. From now until 31st March 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:
3 comments on "Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenge - Colour Challenge #013"
  1. I love your projects Denita. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was checking out the Inspire.Create Stamping Challenge and was intrigued by your photo--couldn't figure out the stack of designer series paper with the pretty card. Thank you for linking up to my little envelope tutorial. I love your spin on the envelope--especially the little tab slit!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature