Colour INKspiration #CI27

| on
19:00
Welcome to my blog, and to the Colour INKspiration Blog Hop #CI27.
You may have hopped from Mel's blog, or have started here? We hope to inspire you with our creations, and want you to join in and add your creations to our Colour INKspiration Challenges gallery.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/349642308720075/

Here is the swatch and colours for #CI27.
Feel free to use Neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Crumb Cake and Metallics.


Powder Pink, Pool Party, Melon Mambo & Island Indigo

'Be You'
I couldn't go past the Unicorn from the 'Magical Day Bundle' for my creation. I saw the colours for this Challenge, and I just needed to make me a Unicorn.
The 'YOU' is from the 'Celebrate You Thinlit Dies' in the Sale-a-Bration Brochure
(See below for SAB details)

I added 'Shimmery White Embossing Paste' to the clouds and they look gorgeous.

I had to make a matchy-matchy gift box too.

The lid of the box is made from the 'Myths & Magic DSP', and 'Pool Party' cardstock for the box. 
All wrapped up with the pretty 'Powder Pink Shimmer Ribbon'.


Thankyou so much for visiting my blog, and I hope you have enjoyed my 'Magical Day' creation?
You will now be leaving me on the East Coast and hopping over to the West Coast because Next up is the uber talented Kelly, and her gorgeous creation.

https://mypapercraftjourney.com/2018/02/14/colour-inkspiration-27/


Don't forget about Sale-a-Bration 2018! 
For every $90AUD you can choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure
  
Below are all the products used for my 'Colour INKspiraiton #CI27 creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And you can visit the 2018 Occasions Catalogue - available now until 31st June 2018.
And if you spend $90AUD you can choose a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure - from now until March 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.
Product List:
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00

10 comments on "Colour INKspiration #CI27"
  1. Such cuteness and sweetness! The subtle colours look amazing with these images - and those sparkly clouds are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia said it all! I love the sparkly clouds, but the matching box is so special. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! This ensemble just makes me smile Denita...Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Nikki. Awww, that's so nice. D x

      Delete
  4. What a cute combo! Would work great for a jewellery gift for a little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Denita, perfect colour combo for what you had in mind. Love the shimmery white embossing paste on the clouds and the Powder Pink Shimmer Ribbon to tie it all off. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is a stunner! Love the glittery clouds - everyone knows clouds have a glittery lining!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mel Pagano20/2/18 17:10

    Oh super cute! I LOVE unicorns and your sentiment! Great projects.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature