Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Beachy Little Christmas

| on
20:00

It's the 'Stamping Sunday' Blog Hop, and I love that I am sharing with you my creations using 'Beachy Little Christmas' for Christmas in Australia or wherever you celebrate without snow.


I have made a couple of Christmas creations, and a couple that are not so Chrismassy. I love the versatility of this gorgeous set.

A 'Champagne Foil' wreath, sea shells and pearls.

A little detail: 'Stampin' Blends' to colour my shells, and a couple of vellum flourishes.

I coloured the crab, and found a place for him inside the card.

A 'Stampin' Blends' coloured Christmas tree. I loved colouring this one. 
Some 'Burlap Ribbon' and a little strip of 'Gold Mini Sequin Trim'.
And a little stamped feature from the 'Seaside Shore' stamp set.

Added to a waterwashed background using 'Daffodil Delight', 'Bermuda Bay' & 'Pool Party' ink and an 'Aqua Painter'.
So, when you stamp your sentiment and it leaves a 'halo' on your creation - you find a tiny star from the 'Hearts & Stars Elements' and stick it right there!

 And my not so Christmassy creations. 
A 'Happy Birthday' gift tag coloured using all sorts of 'Stampin' Blends'.


And this little Gift tag coloured using 'Watercolor Pencils' and a 'Blender Pen'.

Thankyou for being here, and I hope you enjoyed my creations as much as I enjoyed creating them!
The links for my fellow Stamping Sunday Blog Hoppers are below, and I know I can't wait to see what these gorgeous girls have created. 
Have a wonderful Sunday. D x

Product List:
9 comments on "Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Beachy Little Christmas"
  1. Denita ~ gorgeous creations!! My favorite is your minimalist card. Who knew shells could be so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these projects! Especially, the card with the shell wreath. What an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all Denita!! I love this set, but not so useful here ;) Great idea with the wreath and shells.. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is beautiful. I love the simplicity of your ornament card. I hope to be living a beachy Christmas some day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh! That wreath card with the swirly scribbles is brilliant! And you are a watercoloring rock star! Those are stunning cards and I love the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denita - they are all amazing! I have and love this set but, in germany is not useful for christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Cards, Denita! I love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This set is adorable Denita! I just love how you've used the stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for an Aussie Christmas Denita. Your tag is just beautiful - totally CASEable! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature