Global Design Project - Colour Challenge #gdp113

| on
10:40
I have finally found some time to join in with this weeks Global Design Project 'Colour Challenge' #gdp113.
I have been busy as a bee, and I have been MIA from GDP Challenges for quite a few weeks - and I am happy to be back.


I have created some notecards using the *Host 'Seasons of Whimsy' stamp set, and decorated a 'Mini Pizza Box' to hold them.
*This host stamp set is only available with Stampin’ Rewards.

A sweet 'Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon' tied 'Mini Pizza Box'.

Such cute packaging!

Using 'Stampin' Write Markers', I coloured the images on the stamp (omitting the 'I love you') to create the wreath.
I die-cut a little house from the 'Hometown Greetings Edgelits Dies', and adhered it in the centre of the wreath.

5 little notecards and some measurements for you to recreate:
Whisper White card base: 8.5cm x 17cm - Scored at 8.5cm 
(3 5/16" x 6 11/16" - Scored at 3 5/16" 
Pool Party mat: 7.5cm x 7.5cm (3" x 3")


Thankyou for visiting my blog and I hope you get the chance to be making some notecards. They make a lovely gift. 
Have yourself a wonderful day. D x


Below are all the products used for my '#GDP 113 Colour Challenge' creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And you can visit the 2017 Holiday Catalogue - available until 2nd January 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.  

Product List:

5 comments on "Global Design Project - Colour Challenge #gdp113"
  1. These are so beautiful Denita. I just love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Karen. Congratulations on being the GDP Guest Designer this week. I woke at 5am from dreaming of my creations! D xox

      Delete
  2. thank you for sharing this idea; it's different & shows you getting the use of several stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Susan. I love mixing stamp sets and dies to create something a little different. Thankyou for taking the time to leave a comment. D x

      Delete
  3. Hi Denita today I CASEd this because I just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature