Global Design Project - Sketch Challenge #gdp098

| on
19:59
I really love a 'Sketch Challenge', and here is this weeks Global Design Project Sketch Challenge #gdp098.


I pulled out my trusty 'Banner Triple Punch', and the only thing I had to think about was the Colours and coordinating DSP.

I am loving the NEW In Color, 'Tranquil Tide', and I am not a 'green' person. 
It's a lovely and calm colour, aka tranquil, and I wanted to create a Clean & Simple card using 'Whisper White' as the base. 
Can you guess which DSP my Designer Series Paper Banners come from?

 'Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper' is my DSP of choice. And not a daisy in sight. 
Have you overlooked this amazing DSP?

The sentiment and label are from one of my favourite Bundles; 'Wood Words Bundle'. I think it finishes my CAS creation beautifully. 
A little bit of detail - I edged the top mat with a Crumb Cake Stampin' Write Marker. 

Thankyou for visiting, and I hope you get the chance to play along with this Sketch Challenge. Have a wonderful weekend. D x

Below are all the products used for my '#gdp098 Sketch Challenge' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the 
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.
Product List:
Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
[117335]
$13.95
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature