RAK Blog Hop - May 2017

| on
20:00
Welcome to the Random Act of Kindness (RAK) Blog Hop.
You are visiting Denita from Australia, and I am showcasing the happy mail I have sent and received from members of the Random Act of Kindness Card Group on Facebook using Stampin' Up! products.



Each month, we each select some people from the Group to send a RAK card to brighten their day. Please feel free to join the Group if you would like to participate in the RAK cards movement (blogging is not mandatory) #imbringingRAKcardsback

These are the cards I have made and sent:
(Click on the image below to go to my original blog post for this creation. The products used have since retired, however you can CASE this using NEW products.)


This was the love I received from 1 of my recipients:

"Received a beautiful card today from Denita Wright Smee. Such a beautiful card. Its funny because you live just down the road from my home town so I know where you are. Thank you again. Yes things are slowly improving here xxxx" WH

I only sent 2 RAK cards in May. I had a huge month and I intended on sending 3 cards, however one of my *patient's saw them and wanted to buy 1 - I gave it to her, so that was my 3rd RAK for the month!
(*I am a Registered Nurse by day)

 All of these gorgeous cards were sitting in my mailbox, and they are filled with lots of happy and lots of love.
All sent via Snail Mail from Western Australia, Queensland, Victoria, New South Wales, South Austrlai and all the way from The Netherlands!

It's exciting receiving 'Happy Mail' for no reason, and it's wonderful to send a card too #makeacardsendacard

This fabulous group had a RAK Pre-Order Swap organised by Kylie Bertucci. There were 11 Members in each group, and a Team Leader allocated who was sent all the swaps, and then sent 10 different cards back in a pre-paid envelope. Criteria: NEW product from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue 2017-2018.


This was my swap. Click on the image to go to my previous Blog post. A zesty number using all these yummy products: 
Cardstock: 'Lemon Lime Twist' & 'Whisper White'
Stamp sets: 'Just Add Text' stampset & 'Wood Words' 
Punch: 'Pretty Label' 
Ribbon: 'Peekaboo Peach' Striped Grosgrain Ribbon 


And look at all the fabulousness that arrived for me! Lots of NEW and lovely creations to show my customers (and you!). This was such a great idea, and lots of inspiration too.

I hope the projects you have seen have inspired you and brightened your day - as they have mine. Please see the list below and hop around to see all of the projects. You don't want to miss any!

Will you be receiving Happy Mail from me in June? D x




6 comments on "RAK Blog Hop - May 2017"
  1. Your design is so happy and bright... love it! Love all your cards you have received too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Denita! Love your card too, great to CASE with so many of the new products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! I love your LLT one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! You did receive some inspiration and love! Your card swap design was beautiful, Denita - love the colors and the stamp set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards in and out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bright and fresh card Denita

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature