Global Design Project - 'Sketch' Challenge #gdp090

| on
09:17
Oh. My. Goodness! 
I am loving this weeks 'Sketch Challenge for the Global Design Project #gdp090
And then I looked at the Design Team's projects! Some very gorgeous and inspiring creating going on. That's for sure.

I wanted to play with the 'Pieces & Patterns' stamp set and coordinating 'Pick a Pattern' Designer Series Paper.

Following the sketch right down to the askew top mat, and mini bow!

A teeny bit of decoration with some fussy-cut flowers & leaves from the DSP. And a little bit of stamping with the circles stamp creating a background for my sentiment.

The very fun and funky 'Pick a Pattern Suite'. Such a great selection for the girls and the guys.

Thankyou for visiting and seeing my 'Sketch Challenge' creation. I wish you a wonderful and creative day. D x 

Below are all the products used for my '#gdp090 Sketch Challenge' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the 
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.

Product List:
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature