Colour INKspiration Colour Challenge #CI06

| on
11:11
I have finally created for the Colour INKSpiration #CI06 using the divine colours; Night of Navy, Pool Party, Calypso Coral & Gold. It has been a busy time preparing for OnStage (last weekend) and it was so much fun. I'll blog about that later.
 
 
With a little bit of stamping, die cutting and embellishments galore, here is my creation:
 
 I started with a 'Very Vanilla' card base, and the same was embossed with the 'Falling Petals' Textured Impression Embossing Folder.
I added touches of colour, and the 'Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment Kit' was a standout for the Gold framed label. And the 'Night of Navy' Baker's Twine is a lovely addition too.
 
The 'Pool Party' flower, 'Calypso Coral' centre and 'Gold Foil' leaves were die cut from the 'Rose Garden' Thinlits Dies. And the 'Gold Metallic Thread' wanted some attention too.
 
Thankyou so much for visiting my blog! I love having you here. Make sure you follow the Colour INKspiration facebook page for fortnightly Colour Challenges. Come and join in the fun!
Dx
 
Below are all the products used for my 'Colour INKspiration #CI06' creation. 
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store.
While you are there, check out the Occasions Catalogue available until January 4th-May 31st , 2017.
And not forgetting the Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only.

Product List:

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature