Global Design Project - 'Theme Challenge' #gdp067

| on
19:10
Welcome to my blog, and to my last creation of 2016! 
The Global Design Project #gdp067 has a Theme Challenge - 'Trees'.


My creation is a forest full...

 With some 'Foxy Friends' playing hide & seek! 
And a 'Happy Birthday' card for our neighbour 'Foxy'.
This was such a fun card to make, and the 'Foxy Friends Bundle' is such a cute Bundle! 

Hope you have a wonderful last day of 2016, and wishing you all a Happy New Year! D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Foxy Friends - Trees' creation. 
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store. You can view the Year End Closeouts - Save up to 60% on select products until January 3rd, 2017.
Also, check out the Holiday Catalogue available until January 3rd, 2017 & the Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only. 

Product List:

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature