Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop - 'Holiday Catalogue Favourites'

| on
00:00
The Holiday Catalogue is finally here, Yay!, and it is full of the most gorgeous products. My Wish List is basically; 'All of it. Please and thankyou!' Just wait and see for yourself.
 The 'Creation Station Design Team' has created for you a wonderful Blog Hop full of ideas and inspiration just for you. So let's get cracking with what I have made...

Introducing the 'Cookie Cutter Christmas' Stampset & coordinating 'Cookie Cutter Builder Punch' - a fabulous Bundle & Save 10%, if I do say so myself.


I have used all the cute characters from the stampset & coordinating 'Cookie Cutter Builder Punch', and I love how they have turned out. I use Gift tags a lot - especially for Christmas gifts, so my designs are ready to go!

 Here's Rudolph. And his shiny nose. I covered Rudolph's red nose with Fine-tip Glue to make it shiny. He is so cute.

The Gingerbread man is so sweet! I used a White Gel pen for the icing. Making them look so real you could almost eat them!

Santa is a little bit adorable! All of the pieces of Santa have been cut individually and pieced together. I used Watercolour Paper for his beard and trim to his hat, coat & pants. It would definitely be easier to Colour using Stampin' Write Markers.

Oh my goodness! Check out these cuties!!! I couldn't help it and had to make plaits for the girl. I used a Blender Pen to colour them in and I love them so much!

And the little bear. How gorgeous is the sentiment? And perfect for a Baby's First Christmas? Too much cuteness...

And I happened to make a few Baby Bear tags too. This little bear was perfect for a Baby Theme! These little gift tags are perfect for a New Baby or for a Baby Shower.

And before I go so you can go and visit the other Blogs, I have one more creation for you. 

I had to make a mini house from the 'Sweet Home Photopolymer Bundle' with the darling little mouse from the 'Merry Mice' stampset. This little guy reminds me of Clark Griswold (National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Comedy) - in a cute kind of way, getting ready to decorate his house in Christmas lights.
With love and thanks to Louise, who last weekend invited me over to craft and use her 'Sweet Home Bundle' because I had this idea I had to make. Lucky she is only 2 minutes away!

Thankyou for visiting my blog, and I know that you are going to love seeing what's in store from here on in. Click 'Back' to visit Elizabeth, or Click 'Next' to visit Sara.
                
                         Elizabeth                                                                        Sara                         

Below are all the products used for my 'Cookie Cutter Christmas' creations. Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store and view the NEW Holiday Catalogue & the Annual CatalogueWhile you are there you can check out the Clearance Rack bargains too. 
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only. 



13 comments on "Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop - 'Holiday Catalogue Favourites'"
  1. Denita I love the Cookie Cutter Christmas and the way you've showcased it for your variety of tags. The plaits on the Eskimo girl are priceless! Merry Mice is also a great fave. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Penny! I am so happy you enjoyed seeing my creations. D x

      Delete
  2. Oh what fun creations Denita and a great showcasing of the new catalogue. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Mikaela. I had a lot of fun with this lot! D x

      Delete
  3. Love the braids and sentiment with the eskimos! And the mouse in the house -- too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sara! Yes, I couldn't help but add the plaits. And so happy Mr Mouse was a perfect size for his little house. D x

      Delete
  4. I love it all!!! Fabulous ideas all beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hair on the eskimo.... Oh my word sister. It's adorable. Every single one of your projects is fantastic. Love how you showcased the Cookie Cutter Christmas and how fun this set is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Kimberly! I love your comment so much. D xox

      Delete
  6. Denita: These tags are adorable! What a smart idea to make Rudolph's nose shine with Fine-Tip Glue!! xoKathyxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Kathy! Rudolph had to have a shiny nose. D xox

      Delete
  7. I love your use of the Merry Mice with the Home Sweet Home Thinlets - I'm going to use your idea combined w/another I've seen and make ornaments with this cute house & mouse as gifts. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature