Swaps #OnStage2016

| on
08:43
It's 'OnStage 2016', and we are in Sydney for what is an exciting time for us Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. We are at the Hilton Sydney and it is the epicentre of excitement as we await the NEW Annual Catalogue 2016-2017, and to see and play with NEW products!!! We are catching up with Demonstrators from all over Australia, and the atmosphere is palpable. It's unreal.
(And before you get too excited, I can't show you anything of the Catalogue just yet... it's all underwraps until I can show you the front cover on Tuesday 19th April.)
When we attend Stampin' Up! Events, we can make 'swaps' to share with our fellow Demonstrators. A 'swap' is a creation made using items from current Catalogues and allows us to share our creativity and enjoy the creativity of other stampers.
These are my creations:
'Follow Your Heart' 3" x 3" notecards.
I made these to fit inside Project Life® for Stampin' Up! photo pockets, and maybe they can be a Memory Keeping idea for those I am sharing with for 'On Stage 2016'?
 Click here to learn more about Project Life® Memory Keeping - it is a simple system for organising your photos into albums using albums, photo pocket pages, card collections and accessory packs, stamps, tools and more.
'Celebrate Today' 3" x 3" notecards.
Another notecard using the 'Botanical Blooms Bundle' & 'Enjoy the Little Things' stampset. Again, this notecard is able to be used as a Project Life® card for a photo pocket.
I have submitted this creation into the Global Design Project Theme Challenge: 'Nature' #gdp031. You can see it here.
A snapshot of what I had in mind for my cards... sitting inside 3" x 4" photo pockets next to the Project Recipe I typed out. 

I even branded the back of my swaps using the 'Alphabet Rotary Stamp' - 'It's the best stamp since sliced bread', especially when you want to make your own sentiment, or personalise a creation.

Thankyou for visiting. Stay tuned for bits & pieces from 'OnStage 2016', and I look forward to hearing from you. 
Happy Stamping! D x


Below are all the products used for my 'Follow Your Heart' 3" x 3" notecards. Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store. While you are there you can check out the NEW Occasions Catalogue, Weekly Deals and the Clearance Rack. 
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only




Below are all the products used for my 'Celebrate Today' 3" x 3" notecards. Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store. While you are there you can check out the NEW Occasions Catalogue, Weekly Deals and the Clearance Rack. 
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature