Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Picture Perfect Birthday

| on
20:00

Hello, and welcome to the Stamping Sunday Blog Hop. 
We are giving you a sneak peek of a gorgeous NEW Suite in the Occasions Catalogue available 3rd January, 2018. That's only 16 more sleeps!
Our Guest Designer is none other than Brian King. So excited to be hopping with Brian.


The Suite of choice is 'Picture Perfect Birthday'. As I mentioned, this Suite is not available until 3rd January, 2018. Get this one on your Wish List because it's just gorgeous.


Birthday candles all aglow for a very 'Happy Birthday'.
'Simple Stripes TIEF' used with 'Vellum' cardstock and decorated with some 'Berry Burst' Paper Ribbon' & 'Silver Metallic Thread'.


A cute combo!
I am loving the 'Silver Mini Gable Boxes' too. Great for a Gift Box or loot bag filled with treats. Did you notice I used the 'Simple Stripes TIEF' on the box? So fun.

And some cute notecards using the 6" x 6" 'Picture Perfect Party DSP'. I have used all of the sentiments within the stamp set, and added the cute bows and party blowers.

Thankyou for visiting me. I love the 'Picure Perfect Birthday Suite' and I hope you do too. Please go and check out the other fabulous blogs for lots of inspiration, the list of my Stamping Sunday friends are below. 
Enjoy your Sunday. D x


Product List:
17 comments on "Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Picture Perfect Birthday"
  1. Love your projects Denita and the way you've worked with the vibrant colors. Thanks for the tip -- I'll have to try embossing the gable boxes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sara. Yes, embossing the mini box looks great. D x

      Delete
  2. Lovely projects, Denita. Especially the embossed gable box :)
    X Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your projects! Especially the ones with the candles and the embossed vellum...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Miriam. I love the embossed vellum too - adds some great texture to the colours. D x

      Delete
  4. Oh, Denita! You always wow me with your projects! So beautifully crafted and designed. So happy I could hop with this group today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest, Brian. Thankyou, and fun hopping with you. D x

      Delete
  5. Great projects Denita! Love the silver box with this suite, it's a real party on your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Yvonne. The box fits in well with the 'Birthday' theme! D x

      Delete
  6. ooooh! The stripes on the box! So smart! Your projects are beautiful! Thanks for sharing with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lynsay. It's wonderful how we can inspire each other. D x

      Delete
  7. Denita what great projects you have created with great designs using this suite. My particular favourite is the set of note cards using all the stamp sentiments. What a great gift that would make, especially in a box made in a similar design. :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lorraine. So lovely of you to leave me a comment. I ran out of time, however, I think my note cards would look great in a Mini Pizza Box! Something I need to remedy in the near future, and perfect for a gift. D x

      Delete
  8. Love these bright project Denita! You really are a genius :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun Denita - your projects are the epitome of this suite. Love! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature