International Highlights Winners Blog Hop December

| on
09:00
 I am so lucky, and I am one of the Top Ten Winners from Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlight for November. I am taking part in a Blog Hop with the Top Ten Winners and the theme is 'Love'.
Click here to see my entry in the Blog Highlight from November.


And here are my 'Love' theme creations using the 'Ribbon of Courage' stamp set for this little Blog Hop with 9 amazingly talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.


I dressed up these divine little 'Treat Tubes' for my friends 'Girls Night In 2017'. A night dedicated to our friend Beverley - a Breast Cancer Survivor, and in memory of many special women. (A fundraiser and awareness for women's Cancer research and prevention programs by the Cancer Council.)
A huge thankyou also to Stampin' Up! Australia who sent me a Donation Box to contribute raffle prizes for the night.


Holy moley - the cutest pink treats, EVER!


Gorgeous Gift Tags for the raffle prizes.

The raffle prizes were retired Stamp sets, Embellishments, Ribbons and Designer Series Paper.
Pretty pink packages tied up with retired 'Strawberry Slush' Baker's Twine; donated by Stampin' Up! Australia!

Oh, and my lovely friend Cheryl raised an astounding $1805.00AUD on the night. 
I have attended 7 out of 9 years of these wonderful fundraisers, however, Cheryl has been hosting these wonderful fundraisers for a little longer.

Thankyou for visiting me, and get hopping to see some other wonderful creations. The list of amazingness is below. D x




Below are all the products used for my 'Kylie Bertucci's International Stampin' Up! Blog Highlight'
 Love creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And you can visit the 2017 Holiday Catalogue - available until 2nd January 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.
Product List:
Glue Dots
[103683]
$8.00
6 comments on "International Highlights Winners Blog Hop December"
  1. Wow, what beautiful projects, Denita! Congratulations on a successful fundraiser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your treats are adorable, Denita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects for a great cause Denita. Congratulations on the successful night & for a very good cause. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful way to share time with your friends and honor your friend and others who've fought the cancer war. It sounds like a outstanding collaboration to raise that much money. Congratulations on being one of the top ten in Kylie's international competition. I can see the honor was well-deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these treats and tags. Such a wonderful cause and it sounds like it was very fun and successful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project Denita. Very pretty prizes for a wonderful cause.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature