Global Design Project - Sketch Challenge #gdp118

| on
12:14
My last lot of Christmas cards for this weeks 
Global Design Project Sketch Challenge #gdp118
A few last minute Christmas cards...

A few creations using the Host stamp set 'Seasons of Whimsy'. Lovely neutral tones for my creation today.


And a touch of the divine 'Champagne Foil.'


Another of the ornament designs.

A lovely stack of Christmas cards.

Thankyou for visiting me, and I wish you, your family and your friends, a very 'Merry Christmas'. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'gdp #118 Sketch Challenge' creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And you can visit the 2017 Holiday Catalogue - available until 2nd January 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature