Colour INKspiration Blog Hop #CI21

| on
19:00
Hello, and welcome to my blog.
It's the Colour INKspiration Design Team Blog Hop #CI21, and I am loving our Colours for this Challenge. You will love them too!
Don't forget to add your creations to our facebook page here - we can't wait to see what you come up with.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/349642308720075/

Here is the inspiration swatch:

And the gorgeous colours:
Peekaboo Peach, So Saffron, Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz & Soft Sky

*'Seasons of Whimsy' is my stamp set of choice, and I coloured my ornament with a Blender Pen and Classic Ink Pads.
 *This host stamp set is only available with Stampin’ Rewards.

I water coloured the 'Shimmery White' cardstock with 'Soft Sky' ink using an 'Aqua Painter' - giving a lovely soft background for my creation.

 
The ornament is sitting atop circle layers of 'Soft Sky', 'Vellum' & 'Whisper White' cardstock, and hangs with some 'Silver Metallic Thread' through the die-cut pine needles.
Thankyou for visiting, and now it's time to visit my friend Patrice to see her gorgeous take for the #CI21 Colour Challenge.
https://springblossommusings.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/colour-inkspiration-challenge-21-with.html
Keep on hopping to find some gorgeous inspiration and beautiful creations from the Colour INKspiration Design Team.
Have a wonderful day. D x
https://www3.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=144978
I don't know about you, but I just love the Host stamp set *'Seasons of Whimsy' found in the Holiday Catalogue.
This stamp set is available to all Hosts who have Host a party, and your Party Sales are $250AUD. A little reward for you and to get your hands on this cute stamp set.
You can find more information about Stampin' Rewards here.
*This host stamp set is only available with Stampin’ Rewards.

Below are all the products used for my 'Colour INKspiration #CI21' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And visit the 2017 Holiday Catalogue - available until 2nd January 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.
Product List:
Blender Pens
[102845]
$21.00

4 comments on "Colour INKspiration Blog Hop #CI21"
  1. Oh wow Denita that is just so darn adorable. I love the coloured bauble it is just perfect for this combo. A simple layout with a big "wow-factor" indeed. T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denita that is just stunning, adorable and clever all rolled into one! Perfect way to use these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pretty pines at the top of the card for the bauble to hang from. This is a wonderful idea. Your card is just gorgeous. It shows off this stamp set to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sweet card, Denita. Gorgeous, colourful ornament & the pines are a perfect finishing touch. xx

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature