ABC's - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop

| on
23:00
Hello, and welcome to my blog. 
You are visiting Denita, from Australia, and I am so happy you are here.
This month the theme for the Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop is the 'ABC's of Stampin'. You may have joined me from Jennifer's page. 'Hi!'



The 'ABC' theme made me think of School Teachers; my 2 boys have the most lovely Teachers, and I am creating for them.
Seeing as we live in Australia and our school year is more than halfway through Term 3, I have decided to create 'Thankyou's' for my boys Teachers for the end of the year - in December. You can never be too organised!


I have used the 'Pieces & Patterns' stamp set and coordinationg 'Pick a Pattern' Designer Series Paper - perfect for Teachers don't you think?


Yes, those pencils making the frame have been fussy-cut. 
I coloured them with Stampin' Write Markers; Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo & Sahara Sand.


Along with the 'Thank You' cards, are these little gift card holders. Inside will be Gift cards, so the Teachers can go and spoil themselves. 
Any Teacher I know have enough mugs/tea cups, chocolates & candles as gifts. 
(My husband is first hand evidence to these gifts 😉)


How to make this cute little envelope for a 3" x 4" (7.6cm x 10cm) card:
Envelope Punch Board; score line 2 5/8"
6" x 6" (15.25cm x 15.25cm) piece of DSP (you get 4 envelopes from 1 piece of 12" x 12" (30.5cm x 30.5cm) DSP!)
1" x 8" (2.5cm x 20cm) strip of Emerald Envy cardstock - for the belly band
Bow Builder Punch for the Emerald Envy bow
Cardstock for the card - in this case the Gift card is attached and I have added some Whisper White on the back for writing.The tab was made using the 'Tabs for Everthing' Bundle.

Thankyou for visiting me, and keep on hopping for more inspiration. Next up is Kathy, and you will love what she has created. Or you can go back to visit Jennifer
Hoping you have a wonderful day wherever you are and 'Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's in Australia & NZ. D x


             
      Jennifer                                                   Kathy                 
        
                               
Below are all the products used for my 'Creation Station Design Team 'ABC's' creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And now you can visit the 2017 Holiday Catalogue - available 1st September until 2nd January 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 

Product List:
4 comments on "ABC's - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop"
  1. These are such great thank you projects. I love how you used the tab for the gift card holder and a pretty band for the envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Always I just love your projects! Don't know what to say more, they are just great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute thank yous for the end of term! And your gift card holders are perfect any time. Great use of the designer papers!!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature