Global Design Project - Theme Challenge #gdp099

| on
10:50
 
This week the Global Design Project Theme Challenge #gdp099 is 'Wedding/Anniversary'.
Do you ever get stuck creating a Wedding or Anniversary card? Check out the Design Teams creations - they are amazing!!!
 
 
I have made a quick and easy card using DSP & Heat embossing.
 
My creation uses the 'Wood Textures DSP Stack' as the main element; Wood Wedding Themes are so popular at the moment, and my 'Happy Anniversary' represents 5 years.
 
I added the White embossed 'Always & Forever' for a touch of feminine, and a 'Linen Thread' bow was a must to finish my creation.
 
'Always & Forever' Clear Mount stamp set.
 
Thankyou for visiting and taking the time to see my creation.
Have a wonderful week. D x
 
 
Below are all the products used for my 'Colour INKspiration #CI15' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List :

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature