2017-2019 In Colors - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop

| on
00:00

Hi there. It's great to have you back - you are visiting Denita from the South East Coast of Australia, and you are possibly starting here or you have hopped from my friend, Sara? 
Either way, 'Welcome' to the Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop. 



This month the Creation Station Design Team are creating projects focusing on the 



I have created a couple of different projects using different card sizes with the NEW 2017-2019 In Colors.

I had a Class and we concentrated on the '2017-2019 In Colors' and the 'Wood Words' Bundle. I love how these notecards turned out, and so did the attendees at my Class. 

A close-up of the 'Berry Burst' notecard. The stamping, the die-cutting and the 'Wood Textures DSP' are a match made in heaven.

All wrapped up in the cutest little crate, ever! All from the 'Wood Words Bundle'.

And something like a full sized card for the friends in our lives.

I have made 5 cards using the gorgeous '2017-2019 In Colors' with the coordinating 'Cardstock', 'Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper' & 'Finely Woven Ribbon'. Oh, and some 'Whisper White' cardstock for the card base and other bits & pieces. 

The 'Finely Woven Ribbon' as an accent above the DSP and a sweet bow. I made the bow with a fork. Yes. A fork. This little tool is an essential in my go anywhere at anytime crafting tool bag.

I added a little bit of Gold Embossing to the bottom right of the card. 'Hello Friend'. 
For just a touch. So sweet.

I will show you one more creation using the 2017-2019 In Colors. 
I created this for OnStage Sydney, April 2017. I received the 'In Colors' and I only knew 3 of the Colours that were sent to me. I created a home decor piece, and I was quite happy with the outcome not knowing what was ahead! 
The only extra colour added was 'Old Olive' for the fussy-cut leaves at the back of the jar.

Well, that's all from me and my 2017-2019 In Color contribution. 
Please visit my friends for some awesome inspiration. You can 'Go Back' and visit Sara, or 'On to the Next' and visit our new Design Team Member, Breelin
Show the girls some love, and leave a comment. We all love a comment from the heart. D x

                         

Before you go, there are a couple of amazing Promotions that you might like to see for your very own eyes. See below.

BONUS DAYS

Has your wish list grown since the new catalog came out? Then treat yourself to Bonus Days: for every $90 you spend 1–31 July (before shipping and handling), you’ll get a $9 Bonus Days coupon that you can use 1–31 August. There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn, so shop all month!
and there's this Promotion too... Christmas in July! This is the best offer to join my team. Click on the banner below:

Our Christmas in July promotion makes it easier than ever to sign up to be a Demonstrator! Just purchase your Starter Kit by 31 July and you will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks (one for you and one for a stamping friend!), and a Bone Folder. That’s an added value of $86 AU/$103 NZD! And since as a new Demonstrator you can get your hands on new products before anyone else, we will include the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalogue for FREE ($35 AUD/$42 NZD value)! With so many basic items included with your kit, you’ll be able to spend your Starter Kit dollars on the fun stuff—like your favourite stamp sets and accessories!
This amazing deal won’t last so join now!

Below are all the products used for my 'Creation Station Blog Hop 2017-2018 In Colors' creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the 
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.
Product List:
8 comments on "2017-2019 In Colors - Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop "
  1. These are all so pretty! I love the crate filled with the little notes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sara. I love that little crate! D xox

      Delete
  2. WOW What a beautiful offering of inspiration here Denita. I particularly like your super cute card set in the crate and the Fresh Florals cards. I've still to try the Fork Bow Technique, but you've mastered it beautifully here, as your bows are just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Mikaela. I love tying bows, but for itty bitty ones the fork is genius. D xox

      Delete
  3. As usual, lol, just love your cards! Your little notecards are just too cute! Loved hopping along with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all so pretty, but I love the cards with the woven ribbon - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature