Global Design Project - 'CASE the Designer' #gdp092

| on
13:19

I love it when the Global Design Project has a 'CASE the Designer' Challenge #gdp092. 
This week we are CASEing the amazing Steffi Helmschrott, from Germany. 
Steffi's creations are absolutley divine, and I love her colouring. 
CASE = Copy And Selectively Edit
 
I could not wait to use my 'Message in a Bottle' stamp set. As soon as I saw the Challenge project, my creative went into overdrive and this is what I came up with!
 
'You Float my Boat'! Yes, you do. 
Can you see the divine 'Dapper Denim' ombre 'Color Theory DSP Stack' sandwiched between the cardstock? It's divine!
 
I used 'Stampin' Write Markers' to colour my stamps. With such intricate detail of the masts, sails & flags of the mini ship, using a Marker makes life easy when colouring stamps because they have 2 ends; a brush tip and a fine tip.
 
The 'Stampin' Write Markers' I have used for my creation: 
Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate, Marina Mist & Real Red.
 

How cute is this stamp set? I must say 'Stampin' Up! have excelled themselves with this set, and coordinating well with my Blog design don't you think? 
You can click on the image above to be taken to my Online Store.
 
Thankyou for visiting today, and I hope you get creating for this weeks fun Challenge. Have a wonderful day. D x
 
Below are all the products used for my 'CASE the Designer #gdp092' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the 
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.
Product List :

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature