Global Design Project - 'Theme Challenge' #gdp087

| on
16:43
This weeks Theme Challenge for the Global Design Project #gdp087 
is Cooking, Baking & Making.


I am definitely a maker, and I decided the 'Cook & Bake' part could be a cupcake!
A calorie free, gluten free, dairy free and egg free creation using the 'Sweet Cupcake' Bundle.

My friend Katie, made me a cupcake sample similar to this - and I CASEd Katie's design using a 'Pool Party' patty case and 'Melon Mambo' Frosting/Icing with 'Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter'. I also used 'Flirty Flamingo' as the base for the 2-step stamping.


My cupcake has sprinkles made using the 'Frozen Treats' Framelits Die. You can see the glitter in the frosting/icing which is fun to add in.

Here is the Frosting/icing recipe from Sara Douglas:
Approximately 1/4 cup Corn Starch
1 tablespoon white acrylic paint
1 tablespoon white glue (multipurpose or school glue)
10+ drops of reinker of your choice (for color)
Add water for desired consistency.


Unfortunately, the 'Pool Party' ribbon I have used has already sold out with the Retiring Products. The Square 'Stitched Shapes Framelit Die' makes for a lovely layer to my cupcake.

Thankyou so much for visiting and I hope you can join in with this weeks Challenge. It's such a fun theme! D x

Don't forget to check out the Retiring Products List of Stamp sets, Bundles & Everything else. Select items up to 50% off. Click on the image below to see the products still available.

Below are all the products used for my 'Colour INKspiration #CI09' creation. 
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store.
While you are there, check out the Occasions Catalogue and Retiring List available until May 31st , 2017
or while supplies last.
And not forgetting the Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only.
Product List:
2 comments on "Global Design Project - 'Theme Challenge' #gdp087"
  1. Gluten free, dairy free, egg free, calorie free - my kinda cupcake!! Your card is gorgeous and I love the 'frosting' - you're so clever! xo

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature