Global Design Project - 'Sketch Challenge' #gdp082

| on
16:51
I have a few Sneak peek items that I used in my creation for this weeks 
Global Design Project #gdp082 'Sketch Challenge'.


I have 2 NEW stamp sets, 1 NEW In Colour, Glossy Paper, a NEW Punch 
and NEW ribbon to show you. 
Are you ready?

NEW Stamp sets: 'Just Add Text' and 'Wood Words'
NEW In Colours cardstock: 'Lemon Lime Twist'
NEW Glossy White cardstock
NEW 'Pretty Label' Punch
NEW Ribbon: 1cm (3/8") 'Peekaboo Peach' Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.

I wanted to incorporate 2 Colours from both of the 'In Colour' families, and I started out with the 'Peekaboo Peach' ribbon. The NEW 'Lemon Lime Twist' cardstock and the stamped floral image in 'Peekaboo Peach' make a lovely citrus combination.


I stamped the lovely 'Life is better with friends' sentiment with the 'Basic Gray Archival Stampin' Pad' onto the NEW 'Glossy cardstock', and punched out the sentiment with the NEW 'Pretty Label Punch'. 
The layer behind the sentiment was punched in 'Basic Gray' cardstock, cut in half and adhered to the back of the sentiment. 

When I was at OnStage last weekend, I came home with both of these stamp sets! I won the 'Just Add Text' in a Prize Patrol, and the 'Wood Words' was a giveaway at the end of the day. 
As for the other products - they were sent to me in my 'Display Samples Products' Big Brown Box!
And that's a little part of why I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

Thankyou so much for visiting, and I hope you liked seeing some Sneak peeks from the upcoming Annual Catalogue available 1st June, 2017. 
See you soon. D x


Below are all the products used for my #GDP082 Sketch Challenge creation. The NEW products will be available 1st June, 2017 - or you can join and get some of these items in your Starter Kit!
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store.
While you are there, check out the Occasions Catalogue and Retiring List available until May 31st , 2017
or while supplies last.
And not forgetting the Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only.
Product List:
8 comments on "Global Design Project - 'Sketch Challenge' #gdp082"
  1. Wow Denita ... gorgeous card. Loving your use of colour here, fresh and zesty! And that little bow is perfection! We love having you play along with the Global Design Project challenges each week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou GDPDT! Yes, fresh & zesty. D xox

      Delete
  2. Oh Denita.... This is amazing my friend. WOW... Love these new products and the way you have used them. Thank you for playing along with the Global Design Project this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou my beautiful friend, Kylie Bertucci! I couldn't wait to get my NEW stamp sets inked up. You know how it is? D xox

      Delete
  3. Love your bright, clean card! I couldn't agree more with the sentiment. Congratulations on your honorable mention!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara! Thankyou for your beautiful comment. D xox

      Delete
  4. This is such a simple and beautiful card! I love the colors and the clean design! I think I will have to get that sweet new punch...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie, and thankyou. The Pretty Label Punch is divine - you will love it. D x

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature