Global Design Project - 'Colour Challenge' #gdp077

| on
13:21
 
I am loving this weeks Global Design Project #gdp077 'Colour Challenge'. We have Peekaboo Peach, Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso + a Free Choice!
 
I have used the 'Cool Treats' Bundle for my creation and my Free Choice colour is the gorgeous 'Watermelon Wonder'.
 
This lovely little choc-top cone is looking very tasty with the 'Peekaboo Peach' & 'Watermelon Wonder' sprinkles!
And how about the *'Bermuda Bay' Glimmer Paper?
*Earn FREE with Sale-A-Bration for every $90AUD
 
I used the 'Fine-Tip Glue Pen' to the choc-top to make it look like real chocolate!
 With my 'Aqua Painter', I water washed 'Peekaboo Peach' & 'Watermelon Wonder' ink onto 'Shimmery White' cardstock to create a lovely background, and mounted onto the 'Bermuda Bay' Glimmer Paper.
 
And this is how I created my cone; using 'Crumb Cake' cardstock. The 'Early Espresso' ink creates the lovely waffle effect when sponged onto the Die prior to cutting.
 
Some fun in the sun on the inside of the card, wishing a little friend of ours the 'Happiest Birthday' (although a tad late).
 
That's all for now. As much as I have almost left it to the 11th hour to enter my creation!
Thankyou for visiting. D x
 
Are you ready to join my team?
Now is the perfect opportunity to join Stampin' Up!
Would you like to join my team? I would love for you to join my team!
The best part of Sale-A-Bration is the part where you get 2 extra stampsets of your choice in your Starter Kit. Uh-huh!
Click here for all the information, or message me. I would love to help.
 
 

Below are all the products used for my 'Cool Treats' creation. 
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store.
While you are there, check out the Occasions Catalogue available until January 4th-May 31st , 2017 
& the Sale-A-Bration Brochure January 4th - March 31st, 2017.
And not forgetting the Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only.   

Product List :

2 comments on "Global Design Project - 'Colour Challenge' #gdp077"
  1. OMG - this is amazing! All I want is icecream! Love the glossy choc top - lets totally go to the movies! xo

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature