Cool Treats Bundle - NEW Occasions Catalogue 2017

| on
16:05
Wow! The NEW Occasions Catalogue & Sale-a-Bration Brochure
are here, and I have a few projects to show you!
There are so many beautiful NEW Bundles, Stampsets, Designer Series Papers & Embellishments - it's difficult to choose just one to showcase, however, I think you will love the Summer Themed collection I have made for you.


I have created a few Birthday cards from the ever-so-cute 'Cool Treats' Bundle & Accessories from the 'Cool Treats Suite'.

 We are having a lovely Summer, and the ice creams & icy poles are perfect for Birthday fun, or any other occasion.
The 'Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper' is so delicious!, and you can make your own Sundae's or Soft Serve in any flavour and with any topping you desire!

A couple of sweet 3D items using the 'Baker's Box Thinlits Dies' and 'Gift Bag Punch Board'.
*Dimensions for the Gift Bag: 10" x 4 3/8"
I lined the inside of the treat boxes with the 'Sending Love Glassine Sheets', and poured Ice Cream Flavoured Jelly Belly jelly beans inside. The smell is a-ma-zing!

   Yummy Jelly Belly jelly beans; Apple Pie, Birthday Cake, Chocolate Mint, Chocolate Chunk, Orange Sherbert & Strawberry Sundae! You couldn't find a better treat to fill these boxes.


While I was creating all of these lovely ice cream treats, I made a mini 'Mr Whippy' van from the 'Tasty Trucks' stampset; page 12 in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.



And then I decided to make a Scrap Book page with the mini Mr Whippy van, and my little boys enjoying their icecream cones!


Thankyou for visiting. I hope you love my creations, and I have inspired you to get creating? I had so much fun making.


You know you can join my team?, and the best part of Sale-A-Bration is the part where you get 2 extra stampsets of your choice in your Starter Kit. Uh-huh! Click here for all the info or message me. I would love to help.

 Have a wonderful day. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Cool Treats' creations. 
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store.
While you are there, check out the NEW Occasions Catalogue available until January 4th-May 31st , 2017 
& the Sale-A-Bration Brochure January 4th - March 31st, 2017.
and not forgetting the Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only. 

Product List:

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature