Colour INKspiration Colour Challenge #CI01

| on
12:55
This week I am entering a new Challenge; the Colour INKspiration Challenge #CI01
Why not join in? Challenges are so much fun, and this Challenge finishes Monday 23rd January. Maybe you can get crafty over the weekend?

And look at this gorgeous palette of colours to start with! There are 6 colours in total and you can use a minimum of 3 or all of them.
I used them all...

The colours are more Spring-time to me, and I have used the 'Circle of Spring' stampset for my projects; a Birthday card and matchy-matchy gift box.

I stamped the flowers onto 'Watercolour Paper', and coloured them using an 'Aqua Painter'. Once dried, I die-cut each pretty pastel flower.
And then I did something crazy and fussy-cut the flourishes from the wreath stamp!
I do that sort of stuff.

The card base measures 4" x 4" (4" x 8" & scored at 4"). The top mat is 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" - stamping in the middle, and then I ran a 'Mint Macaron Stampin' Write Marker' around the edge to add a frame.
The belly band for the gift box is a strip of Whisper White cardstock - a tad smaller in width than the 'Mint Macaron' ribbon. Attach 'Tear & Tap Adhesive' to the belly band, then wrap the ribbon around. The flowers will hide the join at the top.

The gift box: I bought a lip balm (similar to the EOS ones), and found on Pinterest this easy peasy video tutorial to make this sweet little box by Maria Fennelly - click here for the video tutorial.

Thankyou for visiting. I've loved having you here. If there are any questions - fire away, and comments are more than welcome.
Have a fantastic day. D x




Below are all the products used for my 'Colour INKspiration' Colour Challenge creations. 
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store.
While you are there, check out the NEW Occasions Catalogue available until January 4th-May 31st , 2017 
& the Sale-A-Bration Brochure January 4th - March 31st, 2017.
and not forgetting the Annual Catalogue.
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only.

Product List

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature