Global Design Project - 'Theme Challenge' #gdp059

| on
10:42

Hello, and welcome to my blog!
This week is an Animals/Pets 'Theme' Challenge for the Global Design Project #gdp059. 
There are quite a few Stampin' Up! stamp sets that have animals, and the 'Foxy Friends' is my favourite of all, but I haven't used the  cute 'Barnyard Babies' stamp set for a while.

http://www.global-design-project.com/2016/10/global-design-project-59-theme-challenge.html

And this is my Animals/Pets creation...
  
 A content little horse in his paddock.
 
I just love this horse! And he looks so happy in his surrounds. The sun is shining, and there is plenty of green grass for him to eat. What more could a horse ask for?


https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=139328
The 'Barnyard Babies' stamp set. I told you they were cute!
You can see my #gdp007 Winning creation from last year using this stamp set. Click here to view my 'Farm' Theme Challenge.
 
https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=30400
The Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper SALE is still available for the month of October! Share with a friend. Get your Christmas DSP sorted, or treat yourself!
 
Thankyou so much for visiting, and I hope you get the chance to play along with this weeks 'Theme' Challenge. Enjoy your day.
D x 

Below are all the products used for my 'Barnyard Babies' creation. Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store and view the Holiday Catalogue & the Annual Catalogue
While you are there you can check out the Buy 3 Get 1 FREE deal & Clearance Rack bargains too. 
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only.


4 comments on "Global Design Project - 'Theme Challenge' #gdp059"
  1. A horse could not ask for more Denita! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the shades of brown work so well with the greens! Superb!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature