Global Design Project - Case the Designer #gdp052

| on
05:51
Hello and welcome to my blog!
Today I have submitted a creation for the Global Design Project - CASE the Designer Challenge #gdp052. And the GDP Design Team Member we are CASEing is Teneale Williams!
I am in awe of Teneale's creations. And Teneale also designs the Sketches for the GDP Sketch Challenges. Such a clever and amazingly talented girl.
CASE - Copy And Selectively Edit. I have Copied Teneale's layout, and I mixed up the Colour combination and used different stamp sets for my creation...

My little 'Foxy Friend' sitting on a stump! Isn't he just the cutest little thing?

My sentiment has been kept simple. I used one of the sweet sentiments from the 'Fairy Celebration' stampset. Using an 'Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker', I coloured the 'love' and stamped into the bottom right corner.

I used the gorgeous 'Mini Striped Ribbon' in Tip Top Taupe for the strip of ribbon & bow. And the heart instead of a button? Punched from the 'Cookie Cutter Builder Punch'. More cuteness!
*The normal width of this ribbon is 1.6cm or 5/8", however, I have made my ribbon width half of the original size. Instead of cutting the ribbon in half - which would leave a frayed edge, I applied a strip of 'Tear & Tape Adhesive' to the edge of one side of the ribbon and folded it in half! Easy peasy.

Here are the simple steps to create a smaller width of the 'Mini Striped Ribbon'.
1. Apply the Tear & Tape adhesive 
2. Remove the backing paper from the tape
3. Fold the ribbon edge to edge
4.Ta-da!

Thankyou so much for visiting. I hope you get the chance to play along to this weeks Challenge? It's a lot of fun. And before I go I want to share with you that I was one of the Winners of last weeks 'Theme Challenge: Food'.
D x

                                          


Below are all the products used for my 'Foxy  Friends' creations. Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store and view the NEW Holiday Catalogue, Special Offers for this week & the Annual CatalogueWhile you are there you can check out the Clearance Rack bargains too. 
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only.
8 comments on "Global Design Project - Case the Designer #gdp052"
  1. So totally adorable Denita! Love the tutorial on the thinner ribbon. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Kylie. I loved making this little foxy. D x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Denita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denita,
    Awesome card! Thanks so much for the tip (and instructions) on the ribbon! Always looking for ways to make what supplies I do have stretch a little further. Good luck on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Trish! The width of that gorgeous ribbon was a little too wide - so happy you read my tutorial. D xox

      Delete
  4. Love the idea of the ribbon and also the added little heart on it - super cute!! Totally stealing that idea. Yet another gorgeous creation, your foxy is totes adorbs!
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us at GDP again this week. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Louise. Oh, you are a love - and you crack me up. D xox

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature