Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop - 'Gifts from the Garden'

| on
00:00
Hello, and welcome to the July 'Creation Station Design Team' Blog Hop! This month we are creating beautiful projects using Garden Themed Stamp sets and coordinating products. You will not be disappointed with the talent of my fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and their creations.
To make sure you get to see everyone's amazing projects, click on the 'BACK' & 'NEXT' buttons at the bottom of my post.


We are in the middle of Winter in Australia, and I managed to get some 'Summer' time colour and warmth with my projects by using the absolutely divine 'Fruit Stand' Designer Series Paper & coordinating 'Fruit Stand' A4 Cardstock!

My little Gift Boxes turned out better than I imagined. I used different ribbons and twine to pretty up the packaging, and of course they coordinate beautifully. 
I want to share with you the tutorial I found.
Click here to be taken to Christina's blog and get ready to make your own cute boxes & lids. 
All you need is: a 'Stampin' Trimmer' to cut & score your 'DSP' for the lid and 'Cardstock' for the bottom, 'Paper Snips' and 'Multipurpose Liquid Glue' or an adhesive of your choice.

Inside the boxes; filled with coordinating treats! Did you notice the packing paper lined inside the boxes? It's a perfect fit: 2 strips criss-crossed at 6.5cm x 19.2cm (2 9/16" x 7 9/16") and enough to cover the treats before popping the lid on. How's that for recycling?

I also made some cards to go with the boxes... The sentiment is the same on all the cards as I purposely made a bunch for any occasion using the 'Perfectly Wrapped' stampset. All you need to do is add an appropriate sentiment inside the card. Or not. 

The 'Hardwood' Background stamp was used to make the wood panel circle and I used the '2" Circle Punch' for the backing cardstock circle and 'Layering Circle Framelits Dies' for the 'Hardwood' circle.

This card & gift box remind me of Fruit Salad. Yummy, yummy!

And the strawberry patch.

I love the 'Fruit Stand' Designer Series Paper. It's so pretty and colourful and I couldn't wait to use it!
And here is something wonderful; you can buy a Cardstock pack of 24 sheets (8 sheets of each colour) of the 'Fruit Stand A4 Cardstock' consisting of: Pear Pizzazz, Peakaboo Peach & Watermelon Wonder, to coordinate beautifully with the 'Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper'. How clever!!!

I hope you get a chance to purchase yourself the 'Fruit Stand Suite' of products. I didn't use the 'Fresh Fruit' stampset but that doesn't mean you need to miss out on this gorgeous stampset.

Get yourself ready to keep on hopping... the lovely Holly is up next, or you can go back to see the lovely Sara.
Thankyou so much for being here. D x

          
Sara                                                           Holly

Below are all the products used for my 'Gifts from the Garden' creations. Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store and view the NEW Annual Catalogue. 
While you are there you can check out the Clearance Rack bargains too. 
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only.
13 comments on "Creation Station Design Team Blog Hop - 'Gifts from the Garden'"
  1. Denita: These boxes and matching cards are so pretty! I like the way you offered different trims on the boxes. And thanks for the link to the tutorial! xoKathyxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Kathy. I started with the Pear set, and the other papers were screaming to be made up as well! Hope you get a chance to make some boxes. D x

      Delete
  2. Very sweet ideas! Thank you for posting. Best blog hop ever!!!! Tina from OK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Tina! Lovely to hear from you and I hope you get a chance to get making. D x

      Delete
  3. Yummo!!!! Delicious looking boxes and cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Vicki! They do look a bit delicious. D x

      Delete
  4. You are making me want this DSP now! Lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it, Cindy. You won't be disappointed with this lovely fruity DSP. D x

      Delete
  5. LOVE. EVERYTHING. HERE. Great cards! Great boxes! Wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Libby. So lovely that I have inspired you. D x

      Delete
  6. Oh I love it … What a gorgeous set x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sets are just gorgeous Denita. Mind if I CASE. 💕

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature