Envelope Punch Board Gift Box - Colour Challenge #gdp041

| on
14:47
  
Hello, and welcome to my blog. I have been creating some bits and pieces for this weeks Colour Challenge for the Global Design Project #gdp041. And here are the colours we are using this week:



I find with a Colour Challenge that less is more, and I usually create a 3D item. I wanted to make a Gift Box for a Birthday present, and using the 'Envelope Punch Board' this is my creation for this week:

A tiny gift box made from 'Sweet Sugarplum' cardstock. The top part is sitting on a belly band that slips off to reveal the envelope opening at the back. 

Measurements for the box: 
Cardstock: 5 1/4" x 5 1/4"
First punch: 2 1/4" and score
Second punch: 3" and score

A close-up of the 'Bow Builder' - using the Die cut from the 'Bloomin' Hearts Thinlits Die' to cover the 'Sweet Sugarplum' bow. It reminds me of Lilac Wedgewood. 

The notecards are 6.5cm x 6.5cm (2 9/16" x 2 9/16") and also made using the 'Sweet Sugarplum' cardstock, and a 'Whisper White' mat. (They fit inside the Gift Box perfectly.) 
I adhered the Whisper White 'Bloomin' Hearts Die' cut to the punched images; 'Sweetheart', 'Elegant Butterfly' & 'Pansy'. I then re-punched the images to cut the overlay of the die. And finishing off with sweet sentiments from the 'Fairy Celebration' stampset. These punched images still remind me of Lilac Wedgewood!

Thankyou for taking the time to visit. You are more than welcome to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you! D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Envelope Punch Board Gift Box & Notecards' creations. Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store and view the NEW Annual Catalogue. 
While you are there you can check out the Clearance Rack bargains too. 
Have fun shopping. 
*Australian Residents Only.


1 comment on "Envelope Punch Board Gift Box - Colour Challenge #gdp041"
  1. Wow! Best post of the day! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature