'Dear Friend' Gift Tags

| on
23:55
Hello, and welcome to the start of the week.
I needed to make some gift tags, and these are what came to mind once I grabbed my 'Ornate Tag Topper Punch' & 'Birthday Blooms' Stamp set (love the font!) and gathered my 'Crumb Cake' & 'Very Vanilla' cardstock. Love Neutrals.
The 'Rose Garden Thinlits Dies' are spectacular, however for my tags I used the sweet and small flower. I also used the sentiment banner, but in a different way.

I turned the banner die upside down onto the Very Vanilla cardstock, so the cutting side of the die is facing upwards. Placing the Cutting Pad on top, I then churned it through the Big Shot.
I used a 'Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker' to outline the inside of the die whilst still in place on the cardstock, then handcut the impression of the die on the outside.
I hand drew the black lines around the edges of the tags before finishing with the yummy 'Very Vanilla Thick Bakers' Twine'. Voila!

Hope you like my tags? I know I do. D x


Below are all the products used for my 'Dear Friend' tags. Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store. While you are there you can check out the NEW Occasions Catalogue, Weekly Deals and the Clearance Rack. Have fun shopping. 

*Australian Residents Only
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature