Global Design Project Winners #gdp007

| on
12:58

Another Global Design Project week over and I was one of three winners for the #gdp007 Theme Challenge: Farm! You can see all three winners here.

I couldn't believe my eyes when the winners were announced; not only for myself, but my beautiful friend Karen was also a winner! And this is heramazing creation
 Yes, Karen has knitted Baker's Twine with toothpicks.
Un-bel-iev-able!!! You can see Karen's entry here on Instagram @redinkcreativecardmaking


So, I made Karen a little 'Congrats' tag complimenting the Farm Theme and I bought some beautiful red gerberas. I recycled a bottle of wine for a vase, but the label had caught my eye. Look at the sheep! Perfection.

There is another Global Design Project Challenge this week and it's CASE the Designer. Click here for all the details, and I hope you get the chance to play along.
Thankyou for stopping by. D x

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature