Barnyard Babies - Global Design Project #GDP007

| on
11:46
Hello, and welcome to my latest blog post.
I have been creating a project for the latest Challenge over at
the Global Design Project. It's Week 7 and a 'Farm' theme:
The 'Barnyard Babies' stampset was the perfect choice for this Challenge, and this is my creation:

I have had the 'Old MacDonald' idea for a while and along comes the perfect opportunity to get my thoughts onto cardstock. And into a frame. I really love the Alphabet Rotary Stamp for moments like these.
The Sleigh Ride Edgelit Dies made the 'Cucumber Crush' rolling green hills, beneath a 'Soft Sky' sky. We live in a seaside town surrounded by beautiful green hills and farms, and I am sure Old MacDonald's farm is as beautiful.

I made a windmill; an iconic Australian farm fixture - and did you notice the windmill on the Theme banner? You can also see the Farmhouse surrounded by trees in the background perched above the farm. Another cute addition by using the Sleigh Ride Edgelit Dies.

This little strip of Barnyard Babies were coloured in by my 5 year old. So whilst I was creating my project, I had a little man on his table colouring-in to his hearts content!

You still have time to play along; the Challenge ends at 6pm AEST Saturday 24th October. See the Schedule here.

Thankyou so much for stopping by, and you are more than welcome to leave a comment. If you are after any of the products I have used for my project, see below and click on an image to order online. D x 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


24 comments on "Barnyard Babies - Global Design Project #GDP007"
  1. wow wow wow wow! I LOVE THIS!! How talented can one person be??? You are amazing Denita. There is so much that I adore about this. How clever using the sleigh ride edgelits like that! the windmill is adorable. I just can't say enough about this. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! We appreciate your support so much. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kylie! You are so gorgeous! Thankyou for your beautiful comment. I am loving the GDP and the Design Team are all so awesome. I am following your lead and looking forward to Monday nights ♡

      Delete
  2. I am with Kylie. DITTO DITTO DITTO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your never ending support and friendship, Karen. You are amazing! ♡

      Delete
  3. Goodness!!! What a fabulous sampler this is! Love the hills and that windmill - fantastic Denita! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Paula. You are so lovely, and your comments are truly touching ♡

      Delete
  4. Wow, Denita! I'm amazing you were able to get all the images you needed for this adorable project! Love it! The windmill is perfect! I’m so happy you played along with this week’s Farm-themed challenge over at the Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Brian. I knew exactly what to make when the Challenge was revealed. I really loved making this sampler. D x

      Delete
  5. ARE YOU STINKIN' KIDDING ME?! I knew it would be amazing...but FAR OUT! WOWZERS. Yes I'm screaming this at you. All those letters cut out, the framelits, the little WINDMILL...like my goodness. Is there no end to your talent? So glad you are blogging now girlfriend and sharing your fa-nominal work with the world. Thanks so much for supporting the Global Design Project - you rock. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Louise! FAR OUT, IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU I WOULDN'T BE HERE! Yes, I am screaming back at you - but nicely ;) You are such an inspiration and an amazing friend ♡♡♡♡♡

      Delete
  6. Holy Cow! This is one adorable project! I agree with everyone else...this is AMAZING! Thanks for playing along this week at Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Connie. I laughed out loud with your 'Holy Cow!' Thankyou for taking the time to comment on my post. D x

      Delete
  7. Totally cute. It was a tricky theme but you rocked it. Thanks for playing on Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your beautiful comment Teneale. D x

      Delete
  8. OMG Denita, your farm frame is so amazing. I can't believe the amount of detail in it (and all that fussy cutting)! Just stunning, as per usual :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Katie! Guess I'll bring it along to the next Team Meeting - at this stage I hope to see you. I miss you. Thankyou for leaving me a comment too. D x

      Delete
  9. P.S. Love your new blog look. Very pretty and professional. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your selection at Global Design Project - you deserved to be recognized! Love your project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Brian! You are so lovely to come back and congratulate me. Thankyou again. D x

      Delete
  11. Denita this is so AMAZING! You went totally above and beyond with this one. That windmill is perfection. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Jess. It was a lot of fun to make. D x

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature